MY Destiny

Saturday, May 17, 2008

take it slow n steady

how many ppl can claim tat they r without sin committed sin? no one, n tat include me, whose very sinful, n i mean e sin tat is related to bad deeds. wel bt put aside e sins, im juz another kampong boy aka Tong Tong, livin in e north. im simply simple minded, n veri impulsive at times. n worst of all, i got one of e most irritating mouth ard, i joke n all e wrong times n i will nv get serious enough.

bt now i hav made up my mind, i muz amend all e misdeeds i hav done in e past. i will cherish those ard me more. n i thks all e ppl who hav concern bout me when it seem my life hav juz exp a landslide. i hav recovered completely. a very big thank you.

n ya, thks 4 clearin e air, nw at least we noe wat we r tinkin. 我们就耐心培养萌芽不要急着开花.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home