MY Destiny

Saturday, May 31, 2008

如果你也听说

if u ever heard any thing bout me, its probably how i have been forcin myself back 2 life all tis period. Sometime, i tot i could finally go out there n let go of e past, bt i came 2 realise its all too voluntary response le. seeing u findin ur happiness, i realli happy for u, bt at e same time, tears juz kept fallin down, like every piece of my heart crackin n fallin from grace.

i have no love for myself. 2 b truthful, all my life, its e first time i ever felt so failure n useless. i hav achieve nothin all tis yrs, tats y u choose 2 go, 2 seek a better future. mayb im juz slow, i came 2 realise everythin n my bad far too late, too late 2 even tell u how much u weight in my heart. sometime, even as a strong person, my belief n soul will wanna gif everythin up, so tat i can leave tis world, full of regretful memories. if u ever heard them sayin im stil doin well, tats means mayb i hav finally got over everythin n return 2 my real self, bt if its e other way round, promise me u will stil go on n live ur live, for im not worth it, i wil nv b able 2 gif e happiness u seek, i wil nv b good enough 4 u, im juz not wat u want, wat i can give will nv satisfy u. i tried to be wat u want, bt failed. i will nv b wat u once want me to be. i noe everyone lost loved ones in their life, n i hav exp tat so many times tat i afraid my end mite b near too.

if its comin 2 me, i will gladly accept it, as tis life n responsibilities is too much 4 me 2 bear. if u realli c tis entry, juz rem e followin words i have for u,

如果要走请你记得我,
如果难过请你忘了我.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home