MY Destiny

Monday, June 02, 2008

love is kind?

ppl told me tat love is kind. is it realli tis way? i dunno. i use 2 tot heaven hav been veri kind to me, 2 hav u as my gf. bt on tat faithful day, everythin changed. i lost not oni u, bt my whole world.

sittin at a corner of e train, i felt so small, so pitiful. everywhere i go, traces of memories wil b there 2 remind me tat u r no longer there wif me. i try consolin myself everytime i c other couples, tat we once had such a wonderful love. 2 b truthful, u r e first person tat i realli did put my whole heart n world into lovin u.

i noe, sometime is a factor that we cant control. i noe i mite not b able to gif u wat u want in time, n all tat i can gif now is not wat u realli want. bt i been realli tryin my best already, i tot my hard work could push me thru, n offset our difference. bt i was so wrong, i did not expect my heart 2 b hurt so bad, so bad that i cry before n after my slp everynight. if i say i love slpin cos its e oni time i could realli dream of u in front of me, will u believe it? when i slp, i dun need 2 face e world, i can b wif u in my dream, bt oni 2 wake 2 e harsh reality. say im stubborn, say im weak, yes im stubborn, yes im weak. i noe e fact tat i stil love u deeply is somethin i can nv change. so many kind souls n frens hav told me 2 move on. bt i stil always at e same spot. waitin 4 e day u change ur mind n come back 2 my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home